Hidden in an almond and olive grove of thirty acres on the southern part of the island of Majorca, NEUENDORF HOUSE was created by the architects John Pawson and Claudio Silvestrin for the Neuendorf family.
As the design brings together certain conventions of interior and exterior spaces, so it plays with the opposition of raw nature and the formality of architecture, pigments from the soil being used to tint the render. The architects’ complete work is comprising a 600 m² villa with courtyard, swimming pool, sunken tennis court and landscaping. The work stands like a strong medieval castle, achieving harmony with its surroundings through the use of natural materials.
NEUENDORF HOUSE is situated near the village of Santanyi in the South-East of the island, 40 minutes from Palma de Mallorca airpot. Located five minutes from one of the most beautiful beaches of Majorca, S’Amarador, in the natural Parc of Mondragó, the house features:
- Five bedrooms, four bathrooms, one guest-bathroom
- Sleeps eleven people max.
- State-of-the-art kitchen with Gaggenau and Miele appliances
- Weber barbecue
- Wifi, TV and music system
- Underfloor heating
- Rooftop terrace with sea-view
- Two salt-water pools, one with heatable jacuzzi
- Clay tennis court
- Children playhouse
- Cot, highchair, baby-changing station and mini sunlounger available
- Organic vegetable garden
BOOKING: Minimum weekly rate Euro 12.000. For rental information please contact us here.